For many people their smile is one of the most important aspects of their appearance. This is mainly because everyone can see it, and everyone is required to smile at some point in their lives. But if your smile isn’t up to scratch you can now transform your smile with a smile makeover in order to help you feel confident when smiling.
A smile makeover involves a number of different procedures you can undergo to help your smile reach its full potential. You may only need one procedure to help you gain a perfect smile or you can choose a combination of as many of treatments as you like. So here is what is on offer:
- Teeth whitening – This is the most popular option amongst patients near Rochdale and throughout the UK. The treatment is conducted by either applying gel to your teeth or using lasers to help brighten that smile of yours.
- Filling Replacements – Have your silver fillings removed and replaced with a more natural looking tooth coloured filling.
- Dental Veneers – You can choose between either a porcelain veneer or a composite resin one. Dental veneers involve tooth coloured shell, which are attached to the surface of the existing tooth to help change its colour, shape, size and overall appearance.
- Dental Implants – If you are missing teeth or have gaps between teeth these are a great option for you and a better alternative to bridges, dentures and crowns.
- Teeth Straightening – For this treatment instead of the traditional fixed braces a clear, removable aligner called Invisalign is used to help move your teeth closer together and straighten them out.
There are also a number of other procedures you can have such as dentures, crowns, bridges and bonding, which are available for all patients near Rochdale and throughout the UK.