We treat adult and child patients for tooth straightening treatments and when deciding where to have your treatment carried out there are a few things that you should keep in mind:
1) Mr Winston has achieved a postgraduate degree in orthodontics which means he underwent additional training after his dental degree specifically in orthodontics and has a master of science degree in the subject.
2) It is important to ask about the types and numbers of similar cases treated at the practice you choose and we are very proud of our google reviews and before and after cases that you can find on our website.
3) We offer a full range of orthodontic treatments which means we use the best type of brace for each situation and don’t try and treat everybody with the same system because we are not tied to any one of them.
4) We have a friendly team of dentists, hygienists, dental nurses and receptionists which will make you feel at ease when you attend your appointments.
5) Pricing – we believe that our treatments can in many cases be truly life changing and think we offer great value for money along with flexible (interest free) payment plans.
These are just some of the reasons that we hope you will consider our practice for your orthodontic treatment.