The New Year is upon us and we’re reflecting about what we want out of the year – better health, achieving career and educational goals, better relationships with others. For each of us the reflections take on different shapes, forms and colours. We look at our appearance, whether we need to lose or gain weight.
Perhaps a glance in the mirror shows discoloured teeth. Or maybe you’ve woken up in the New Year with a nagging tooth ache from a broken tooth you almost forgot about. What about if your teeth are infected?
Treatments for tooth decay
Your Audenshaw dentist will in most cases explain that you needn’t worry. There are treatments for tooth decay and these may include:
- Root canal treatment.
- White fillings.
- Dental crown.
- Dental bridge.
- Dental implants.
After discussing the severity of your tooth decay and discovering that the only option is to have the tooth extracted, you then decide that dental implants would be the best option to give your smile anew chance at looking and acting the part.
Benefits of dental implants
Why dental implants could be the right treatment for you:
- New replacement teeth act like natural ones and are attached to secure titanium tooth roots.
- Confidence that the teeth remain solid in place in your mouth and don’t move.
- Being able to eat and speak with proper teeth and mouth function.
- Retaining full facial structure allowing firm and beautiful facial expression and smile.
- No progressive bone loss or shrinking jaw that affects your appearance.
- No need to remove your teeth or use adhesives.